Campaign Monitor is an email marketing platform that can be integrated with the websites we create. The platform allows you to send fully branded emails to your customers. It can be used for email marketing campaigns and for transactional emails from your website.
As a Campaign Monitor user, you are on the “basic” plan by default. The monthly bill for this plan is determined by the number of subscribers you have at the time the bill is due. For example, if you have five lists with 8,000 active subscribers on each list, your bill will be calculated based on a total of 40,000 subscribers (8,000 subscribers x 5 lists = 40,000). This would put you in the pricing tier of 25,001 - 50,000 subscribers.
The following monthly pricing tiers are currently available:
- 0 - 500 subscribers, 2,500 emails = $13.50
- 501 - 2,500 subscribers, 12,500 emails = $43.50
- 2,501 - 5,000 subscribers, 25,000 emails = $73.50
- 5,001 - 10,000 subscribers, 50,000 emails = $133.50
- 10,001 - 15,000 subscribers, 75,000 emails = $193.50
- 15,001 - 25,000 subscribers, 125,000 emails = $298.50
- 25,001 - 50,000 subscribers, 250,000 emails = $448.50
- 50,001 - 75,000 subscribers, 275,000 emails = $673.50
- 75,001 - 100,000 subscribers, 300,000 emails = $898.50
- 100,001 - 150,000 subscribers, 325,000 emails = $1,138.50
- 150,001 - 200,000 subscribers, 350,000 emails = $1,498.50
You can change your pricing tier simply by changing the number of subscribers you have in your email lists. An invoice will be sent from Campaign Monitor and this will be based on the number of subscribers you have at that time. Your payment will be made using the credit card you have added to your Campaign Monitor account.
Campaign Monitor offers three monthly plans (basic plan, unlimited plan and premier plan), with different feature inclusions for each type of plan. We find that the "basic" plan offers the features and pricing tiers that are suitable for most of our clients. If you find that needs have changed, you can switch to a different plan. Alternatively, you can pause your monthly plan by switching to pay per campaign billing.